[comp.sys.ncr] Telex Software

rg@gandp (Dick Gill) (09/19/90)

Is anyone using Telex compatible software on a Tower?

Thanks

Dick Gill

Dick Gill     Gill & Piette, Inc.      "I can be a humble guy when I need to."
(703)761-1163   ..uunet!gandp!rg                                  Donald Trump

nick@bilpin.UUCP (nick) (09/22/90)

In article <311@gandp>, rg@gandp (Dick Gill) writes:
> Is anyone using Telex compatible software on a Tower?

We have a number of clients using both telex and fax software on Towers.
The products we use are S-Telex and S-Fax from Systems and Telecoms Limited.
I believe that they have an office in the US.

	Systems & Telecoms Inc
	12110 Sunset Hills Road
	Suite 400
	Reston
	Virginia 22091
	USA	Tel:  703 742 7700
		Fax:  703 742 7707
		Tlx:  650399912476 MC1 UW

or UK (Head Office)

	Systems & Telecoms Limited
	Phoenix House
	1 Station Hill
	Reading
	Berkshire RG1 1NB
	UK	Tel:  0734 500451
		Fax:  0734 505 069
		Tlx:  848921 SYSTEL

The products are not bad, keyboard layout can be a bit difficult if you
are not using a mainstream tty. We tend to recommend their latest product
'S-Message' which provides a unified interface above fax and telex and
seems the best supported.

Hope this helps

Nick
Nick Price          SRL Data        || Apple link : UK0001
1 Perren Street     London NW5 3ED  || UUCP	  : nick@bilpin.uucp
Phone:              +44 1 485 6665  || Path	  : nick@bilpin.co.uk