[comp.sys.ncr] DB15 connectors

dat33228@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Derek A. Taubert) (11/27/90)

Does anyone have the pin-out descriptions for the DB15 connectors of an hpsio
board laying around that they could send me via e-mail?  I'm going to make
a few cables for myself, and I'd rather get the info than hack from the cables
that I have.

Thanx in advance...

--
+ Derek Taubert --> derek@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu + Author of : GSCii	      +
+		    dat33228@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu  + {MUCH more to come...}	      +

wescott@Columbia.NCR.COM (Mike Wescott) (11/27/90)

In article <1990Nov26.221216.17437@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> dat33228@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Derek A. Taubert) writes:
> Does anyone have the pin-out descriptions for the DB15 connectors of an hpsio
> board laying around that they could send me via e-mail?

Which cables?  Your best bet is to get the "TOWER Series Site Preparation Guide"
(pub no ST-2500-83) or "3400 Servicing/Installation GUide" (pub no D2-0111-A).  These
have all the cables described.

The DB-15:

	1 - Transmit Data
	2 - RTS