[comp.sys.ncr] nntp and rrn for Tower SysVr3

steve@npdiss1.StPaul.NCR.COM (Steve Engelhardt) (01/15/91)

Has any one had gotten NNTP and rrn to compile on a Tower
with System V R3 OS? I have run into several compiler / libary
errors. Thanks for any info.
--
Steven Engelhardt    NCR Comten          steve.engelhardt@stpaul.ncr.com
Development Computer Center, MS: S015 ..uunet!ncrlnk!ncrstp!c10sd4!steve

hackney@compaq.com (Greg Hackney) (01/21/91)

In article <830@npdiss1.StPaul.NCR.COM> steve@npdiss1.StPaul.NCR.COM (Steve Engelhardt) writes:
>Has any one had gotten NNTP and rrn to compile on a Tower
>with System V R3 OS? I have run into several compiler / libary
>errors. Thanks for any info.

I got it running at S.W. Bell on a 32-600 with WIN TCP/IP. You might try
root@texbell.sbc.com to see if they would give you the source code.
--
Greg Hackney                               Senior Software Engineer
Net:  hackney@compaq.com                   CAE Unix Development