[comp.sys.ncr] AT&T Today article

bill@ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) (04/23/91)

I have the questionable coincidence of being the coordinator for both
the AT&T PC63xx and NCR Tower mailing list.  When Greg Hackney asked
me to take the reins on the NCR list we agreed that there was little
in common between the two but that was before the two companies started
kicking and scratching.  This is the first of two submissions to the AT&T
list that I thought might be of interest to the NCR group.

--
Bill Kennedy  internet  bill@ssbn.WLK.COM or ssbn!bill@attmail.COM
              uucp      {att,cs.utexas.edu,pyramid!daver}!ssbn.wlk.com!bill