[bionet.molbio.genome-program] information

EMAZDEH@sjsuvm1.bitnet (ESFANDAIR STEVE MAZDEH) (06/07/91)

To Whom It May Concern:

        I would be very grateful if you could send me some information
concerning the availability of your group to University faculty, staff,
and students. I work for the Computer Information Center at San Jose State
University.

Sincerely,
Steve Mazdeh

wijsman@max.u.washington.edu (06/11/91)

In article <9106070308.AA13872@genbank.bio.net>, EMAZDEH@sjsuvm1.bitnet (ESFANDAIR STEVE MAZDEH) writes:

> To Whom It May Concern:
>

>         I would be very grateful if you could send me some information
> concerning the availability of your group to University faculty, staff,
> and students. I work for the Computer Information Center at San Jose State
> University.
>

> Sincerely,
> Steve Mazdeh

wijsman@max.u.washington.edu (06/11/91)

It would be useful if you would be a bit more explicit in terms of
what information you want.  Do you want to know how often members
of a particular research group provide consulting services or
similar services for other members of the department?

Ellen Wijsman