[rec.aquaria] spawning Flying Foxes!!

xanthian@saturn.ADS.COM (Metafont Consultant Account) (01/19/90)

Be careful with the Chinese algae eaters.  They get pretty big (up to
10" in the wild), they are quite aggressive (seemingly territorial),
and they chewed the tail fins off several of my other fish when I kept
them in a mixed tank.

--
Again, my opinions, not the account furnishers'.

xanthian@well.sf.ca.us  xanthian@ads.com (Kent Paul Dolan)
Kent, the (bionic) man from xanth, now available as a build-a-xanthian
kit at better toy stores near you.  Warning - some parts proven fragile.
-> METAFONT, TeX, graphics programming done on spec -- (415) 964-4486 <-

daveo@mipon3.intel.com (David O'Brien) (01/20/90)

In article <10508@saturn.ADS.COM> xanthian@saturn.ADS.COM (Metafont Consultant Account) writes:

>Be careful with the Chinese algae eaters.  They get pretty big (up to
>10" in the wild), they are quite aggressive (seemingly territorial),
>and they chewed the tail fins off several of my other fish when I kept
>them in a mixed tank.

Say, do larger plecos do this too by chance?

-DAVE