[comp.groupware] CSCW '90

kgrant@.com (Ken Grant) (01/11/90)

I haven't seen any mention of CSCW '90 here, so I'm going to give the
basic details.  If someone out there has an online copy of the call
for participation, could they post it?

CSCW '90
Los Angeles, CA
7 - 10 Oct. 1990

Submission Date:  5 March 1990 (postmark)
Acceptance notification:  14 May 1990
Final Versions Due:  30 June 1990
Advance Registration:  10 September 1990

Papers should be complete and about 4,000 words in length.
Internet: kgrant%oracle.com@apple.com
	  kgrant@oracle.com (if your mailer groks MX records)
UUCP:     ...{hplabs,apple,uunet}!oracle!kgrant
USMail:   Oracle Corporation, 20 Davis Dr, Belmont CA 94002

salzman@randvax.UUCP (Isaac Salzman) (01/12/90)

In article <1990Jan10.183454.16306@oracle.com> kgrant@oracle.UUCP (Ken Grant) writes:
>I haven't seen any mention of CSCW '90 here, so I'm going to give the
>basic details.  If someone out there has an online copy of the call
>for participation, could they post it?

thanks for the reminder - i've been meaning to post it here. the CFP went
out to news.announce.conferences just before comp.groupware was created.

btw, i'm the demo's chair for the conference. i'll be setting up "demo
night" -- hands on groupware demos! if you've got some groupware you'd like
to show off, or know of any, drop me some e-mail. more details in the CFP to
follow in another posting....

--
* Isaac J. Salzman                                            ----
* The RAND Corporation - Information Sciences Dept.          /o o/  /