[comp.groupware] Looking for Proceedings to Multi-User Interfaces

pop@linus.mitre.org (Paul O. Perry) (03/16/91)

I was told that the Proceedings to IFIP WG8.4 Conference on Multi-User
Interfaces and Applications 1990 (Crete) was published by
Springer-Verlag, but I haven't been able to find a copy.  Anyone know
if it was published ? And if so by which publishing house ?

Thanks, Paul.

--
Paul O. Perry                                    MITRE Corporation
Phone: (617) 271-5230                            Burlington Road

pop@linus.mitre.org (Paul O. Perry) (03/16/91)

I was told that the Proceedings to IFIP WG8.4 Conference on Multi-User
Interfaces and Applications 1990 (Create) was published by

minneman@parc.xerox.com (Scott Minneman) (03/17/91)

pop@linus.mitre.org (Paul O. Perry) writes:

>I was told that the Proceedings to IFIP WG8.4 Conference on Multi-User
>Interfaces and Applications 1990 (Create) was published by
>Springer-Verlag, but I haven't been able to find a copy.  Anyone know
>if it was published ? And if so by which publishing house ?

It's been published by Elsiver Science.

Title: Multi-user Interfaces and Applications: proc...
Eds: Simon Gibbs and Alex A. Varrijn-Stuart

ISBN: 0-444-88760-1

Hope that's enough for you to track it down.  It's out, our library
has a copy.

-Scott Minneman

smgf@ely.cl.cam.ac.uk (Steve Freeman) (03/18/91)

In article <POP.91Mar15165102@flounder.linus.mitre.org>,
pop@linus.mitre.org (Paul O. Perry) writes:

|> I was told that the Proceedings to IFIP WG8.4 Conference on Multi-User
|> Interfaces and Applications 1990 (Create) was published by
|> Springer-Verlag, but I haven't been able to find a copy.  Anyone know
|> if it was published ? And if so by which publishing house ?

The publishers are North-Holland and Simon Gibbs is one of the editors.

Steve.Freeman@computer-lab.cambridge.ac.uk