[comp.groupware] New Group Communications Book

bob@teamate.UUCP (bob) (05/04/91)

Matthew Rapaport's new book "Computer Mediated Communications" is
out published by Wiley Professional Computing.

ISBN 0-471-51642-2
--
  MMB Development Corporation, 904 Manhattan Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA  90266
       "The TEAMate UNIX BBS for SUN, DEC, IBM, AT&T, HP and INTEL"

davek@connections.com (Dave Kosiur) (05/08/91)

In article <192@teamate.UUCP>, bob@teamate.UUCP (bob) writes:
> Matthew Rapaport's new book "Computer Mediated Communications" is
> out published by Wiley Professional Computing.
>
> ISBN 0-471-51642-2
> --
>   MMB Development Corporation, 904 Manhattan Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA  90266
>        "The TEAMate UNIX BBS for SUN, DEC, IBM, AT&T, HP and INTEL"
>              VOICE: (213) 318-1322  or bob@teamate.uunet.uu.net

Do you have any idea what the contents are? Have you seen the Table
of Contents for example? I don't like ordering _any_ book sight unseen.

Thanks

Dave Kosiur
Editor
The Connections Journal