[comp.lang.perl] Refcard in TeX

jv@mh.nl (Johan Vromans) (12/18/89)

In article <1989Dec16.150133.547@NCoast.ORG> allbery@NCoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery) writes:

> Does anyone feel up to producing a reference card in TeX (preferred) or troff?
> Not all of us have access to PostScript printers.

Some people are already working on this. I'll be glad to pass an ascii
(text-only) version of the current reference card to anyone who wants
to give it a try.

Johan
--
Johan Vromans				       jv@mh.nl via internet backbones
Multihouse Automatisering bv		       uucp: ..!{uunet,hp4nl}!mh.nl!jv

lum@armadillo.cis.ohio-state.edu (Lum Johnson) (12/20/89)

In article <JV.89Dec17130405@mhres.mh.nl> jv@mh.nl (Johan Vromans) writes:

>In article <1989Dec16.150133.547@NCoast.ORG> allbery@NCoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery) writes:
>
>> Does anyone feel up to producing a reference card in TeX (preferred)
>> or troff?  Not all of us have access to PostScript printers.
>
> I'll be glad to pass an ascii (text-only) version of the current
> reference card to anyone who wants to give it a try.

I can't hack PostScript either.

I'm not sure I can do one in TeX, since I've only used it once before, or
troff, since I'm only familiar with its ancestor, runoff.  I could try.

I would be more than willing to do one in runoff or GNU Emacs Info format.

Lum
-=-
--
Lum Johnson      lum@cis.ohio-state.edu      lum@osu-20.ircc.ohio-state.edu
"You got it kid -- the large print giveth and the small print taketh away."