	From joe_user@nothere.com  Sun Mar  4 20:31:09 1990
	Date: Sun, 4 Mar 90 17:35:22 PST
	From: joe_user@nothere.com (Joe)
	To: oracle-vote@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
	Subject: Here's my ratings ...

	132
	2 5 5 4 5 5 1 5 4 5

There's the volume # (132) and ten numbers from 1-5 as the ratings.
Some kind of per volume statistics are needed.  It'd be nice to have
some record of who voted on which volumes, too -- if only to check that
someone didn't vote twice.

If anyone's interested drop me a note.  Preferably before Wed 7 Mar
since I'll be away from then until Mon 19 Mar.

from the brain of Stephen Kinzler   /o>\   kinzler@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
- an organ with a mind of its own   \<o/   {ames,rutgers}!iuvax!kinzler