[comp.lang.perl] Desired Lang

thetroll@rata.vuw.ac.nz (The Troll) (03/14/90)

In article <> emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) writes:
>another one from misc.jobs.offered, this time
><18124@boulder.Colorado.EDU> for a sysadmin kind of
>job at the CS dept, U-Colorado at Boulder:
>    -	Experience in C, shell, and PERL programming is a plus,
>	as is a background in networking and distributed environments

Later this year, we will be tendering for a large box (probably UNIX), on
the draft RFP we have mentioned that the ability for the box to support
Perl is an advantage.

The idea is so to make sure that the vendors know about such things and
can tell us how they intend to provide them.

So not only is Perl good on your resume, it's also good on your RFP.

--
Alex Heatley                                Computing Services Centre
Domain: alex@rata.vuw.ac.nz                 Victoria University of Wellington