[comp.lang.perl] op.s and others tests...

jennifer@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Jennifer Freeman) (10/27/90)

I am trying to get perl PL37 running under SCO Unix.  I have it compiled
with GCC and Bison and am running the 'make test' command.

A few things I notice are:

I am missing the file op.s...   where can this be found?

op.exse files on test 4,  and op.exp failes on test 0,  how can I find out
what these are testing and try and figure out the problem?

rahardj@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Budi Rahardjo) (10/27/90)

In <11966@bsu-cs.bsu.edu> jennifer@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Jennifer Freeman) writes:
>I am missing the file op.s...   where can this be found?
>
>op.exse files on test 4,  and op.exp failes on test 0,  how can I find out
>what these are testing and try and figure out the problem?

The tests are in "t" directory.
You can test each file manually (i.e.    perl  op.s  ) and
find out which operation failed the test.

--
Budi Rahardjo <rahardj@ccu.umanitoba.ca> <rahard@ee.umanitoba.ca>
Electrical Engineering - University of Manitoba - Canada