Summary of replies:

  From: Piet van Oostrum <uunet!cs.ruu.nl!piet>

    How to get undump-unixes.shar.Z from the archive at
	    Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University:

  From: uunet!longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu!steved
  Date: Thu, 14 Feb 91 11:35:42 MST

    This was taken from the TeX82 distribution.  It definitely runs under
    HPUX7.0 on a 9000/300.

    Doesn't compile on 9000/800 under 7.0 though.

    --
    Steve Dempsey,  Center for Computer Assisted Engineering

  From: Jason Zions <uunet!cnd.hp.com!jason>

    If memory serves, the GNU Emacs distribution contains an undump #ifdef'd for
    the Series 300 and 800...
--
Barry Friedman            Internet: friedman%chekov@uunet.UU.NET
Phone: (613) 782-2389         UUCP: ...!uunet!chekov!friedman