[comp.lang.perl] Camel book

dboles@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (David Boles) (04/09/91)

I tried to order The Book from my local univ. bookstore
but found out that O'Reilly was out.  However, the
Programmer's Shop at 800-421-8006 has three left (they used
to have four).  I have NO affiliation with these people
but am just trying to help some people get The Book who
might be having difficulty.

--db

David Boles                                       Applied Research Laboratories
dboles@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu                        DOS is severely brain-damaged,
apas611@chpc.utexas.edu                   so just pull the plug and let it DIE.

jerry@ora.com (Jerry Peek) (04/10/91)

In article <46887@ut-emx.uucp> dboles@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (David Boles) writes:
> I tried to order The Book from my local univ. bookstore
> but found out that O'Reilly was out.

Sorry that we've had trouble keeping The Book in stock.  It's our
hottest-selling Nutshell right now.  A new batch just came in.
We're printin' 'em as fast as we can. :-)
--
Jerry Peek @ O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.  Publishers of Nutshell Handbooks
To reach me: 617-354-5800   Internet: jerry@ora.com   UUCP: uunet!ora!jerry