[comp.lang.perl] Way Cool! Perl T-Shirts now available from OR&A!

merlyn@iWarp.intel.com (Randal L. Schwartz) (06/07/91)

Just saw it in the latest catalog.  $5 if you buy a book, and $10
if you don't.

Don't be the *last* on your block to take advantage of the latest
fashion trend.  Get yourself the one and only Camel-T!

(Now if we could just get OR&A to put "Hypercolor" material in them... :-)

Also, the price for the Camel Book seems to have crawled up to $29.95,
so if you haven't already bought a book from the stores, better go get
one fast!  (That also means that we will be raising the autographed
copies to $40... sorry.)

$_="Perl isn't just another language for hacking!";s/(\w+).*(j\w+ \w+).*(h\w+)i.*/\u$2 $1 $3er,/;print
--
/=Randal L. Schwartz, Stonehenge Consulting Services (503)777-0095 ==========\
| on contract to Intel's iWarp project, Beaverton, Oregon, USA, Sol III      |

bobd@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Bob DeBula) (06/07/91)

In article <1991Jun6.204544.19341@iWarp.intel.com> merlyn@iWarp.intel.com (Randal L. Schwartz) writes:
>Just saw it in the latest catalog.  $5 if you buy a book, and $10
>if you don't.

How's about $5 if you *bought* a book? I just GOTTA have ONE so I guess
I'll probably spring the Hamilton, but I'd rather get TWO :-) (we've ordered
a *lot* of PERL books for my group over the last few months).

Incidently, did anyone out there get a free SED & AWK tee shirt (advertised
as free for the first so many book purchases if I remember right).
Bob DeBula                    | Internet:   bobd@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
The Ohio State University     | Disclaimer: These are my views, not the U's
Davros sez:   When my Daleks compute they use X-TER-MI-NALS!

rbj@uunet.uu.net (Root Boy Jim) (06/13/91)

bobd@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Bob DeBula) writes:

>Incidently, did anyone out there get a free SED & AWK tee shirt (advertised
>as free for the first so many book purchases if I remember right).

Several of us here got free ones. We sell all the Nutshell series,
but only to our subscribers.

Rumor has it that we were getting some Perl T's in as well, but not yet.
--
		[rbj@uunet 1] stty sane
		unknown mode: sane