[soc.religion.islam] Iraq/Iran

v999qkd8@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Ahmad N Haji Abdul Azid) (08/06/90)

How are our response toward Iraq who invaded Kuwait & had a war with Iran
before Islam about the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq whom before this time,
all of us (may be yes/no) saw that Iraq were very kind/good (in term of
Western mass-media) and Iran were very rude/greedy.
	For your information, in 1982(if not, please correct me) Iran killed
a lot of Kurdistan people with very rude weapon,which is chemical bomb.
As we know Kusdistanesse are Muslim and they are our brother.
	Wassalam wbh

Your brother in Islam,

Ahmad Nazri

aj3u@uvacs.cs.virginia.edu (Asim Jalis) (08/10/90)

In article <14387@wpi.wpi.edu> v999qkd8@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu writes:

> How are our response toward Iraq who invaded Kuwait & had a war with
> Iran before Islam about the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq whom before
> this time, all of us (may be yes/no) saw that Iraq were very kind/good
> (in term of Western mass-media) and Iran were very rude/greedy.
> 	For your information, in 1982(if not, please correct me) Iran
> killed a lot of Kurdistan people with very rude weapon,which is
> chemical bomb.  As we know Kusdistanesse are Muslim and they are our
> brother.
> 	Wassalam wbh
>
> Your brother in Islam,
>
> Ahmad Nazri

I have spent some time trying to decipher this posting with little
success.  Also, it was Iraq that killed the Kurds with the "very rude
weapons" -- a slight inaccuracy here.  Perhaps the author could reread
what he has written and post it again.