[soc.religion.islam] Need books, articles..

mh52+@andrew.cmu.edu (Mohamed Adzlee Harun) (01/22/91)

Assalamualikum,

I am going home soon to my country. At this time I am trying to collect
as many Islamic books and articles that would help the cause of Islam in
my country.  People over there need to revolutionize their way of
thinking.  Muslims have such a short time in the world now. We have to
work hard and strive to get out of our miserable, oppressive situation .
I will appreciate if any of you have some Islamic books that you don't
need or articles that you would think will help raising the
consciousness of Muslims.You can send the articles by EZ mail or regular
mail.
May Allah reward you with the best rewards.

-  Sr. F. Shaheedah.

beekun@ncar.ucar.edu (R. I. Beekun) (01/25/91)

In article <1991Jan22.064214.5074@nntp-server.caltech.edu> mh52+@andrew.cmu.edu (Mohamed Adzlee Harun) writes:
>Assalamualikum,
>
>I am going home soon to my country. At this time I am trying to collect
>as many Islamic books and articles that would help the cause of Islam in
>my country.  People over there need to revolutionize their way of
>thinking.  Muslims have such a short time in the world now. We have to
>work hard and strive to get out of our miserable, oppressive situation .
>I will appreciate if any of you have some Islamic books that you don't
>need or articles that you would think will help raising the
>consciousness of Muslims.You can send the articles by EZ mail or regular
>mail.
>May Allah reward you with the best rewards.
>
>-  Sr. F. Shaheedah.

Why don't you contact the Islamic Society of North America at (317)
839-8157?  ISNA has given free literature on Islam in the past.

Abu Syed Marwan

:... We decreed for the children of   :                                    :
:Israel that whosoever kills a human  :                                    :
:being for other than manslaughter or :                 / |        ""    | :
:corruption in the earth, it shall be :               /   |         |  | | :
:as though he had killed all mankind, :              |    |    __|  |  | | :
:and whoso saves the life of one, it  :      ____|___|    |   <__|__|__| | :
:shall be as though he had saved the  :     |  *                           :
:life of all mankind. (Qur'an 5: 32)  :  _ /                               :