[rec.skydiving] Wimpy!!

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (11/27/90)

Fido-To: uiucuxc!ux1.cso.uiuc.edu!

Since when is a 260-foot crane "Wimpy" <grin>. We saw John Kockelman, of
Bungee Adventures, at Bridge Day in W. Virginia where he made his first
BASE jump! He invited us up to jump the crane. We are going next week and
bringing our parachutes, YE HA CRANNING!

Yes I have copies of all the tapes BA's ever did, and I could send you
copies but isn't that a little like pirating software? =-)

Nick

--- SLMAIL v1.36M  (#0339)
--- eecp 1.43 Beta LM2

 * Origin: Electro-Shok Therapy  it isn't just for breakfast anymore (1:202/412)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (11/28/90)

Fido-To: nick di giovanni

 > A little like pirating software?

I wouldn't think that someone who trespasses on new buildings and antennaes
and such would be too sensitive about a little ol' pirating... <grin>