[rec.skydiving] Another Place

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (11/28/90)

Fido-To: all

For those interested GEnie has a full slate of aviation related topics
which includes two on skydiving. You can subscribe to GEnie for just $4.95
a month which gives you access to non-prime time Star-Service. The amount
of stuff on there is amazing!!

Nick

--- SLMAIL v1.36M  (#0339)
--- eecp 1.43 Beta LM2

 * Origin: Electro-Shok Therapy  it isn't just for breakfast anymore (1:202/412)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (12/01/90)

Fido-To: nick di giovanni

In a message to All <11-27-90 10:01> NICK DI GIOVANNI wrote:

ND >For those interested GEnie has a full slate of aviation
ND >related topics which includes two on skydiving. You can
ND >subscribe to GEnie for just $4.95 a month which gives you
ND >access to non-prime time Star-Service. The amount of stuff
ND >on there is amazing!!

Yeah.  I've been there.  I started the second one about Demos
and such.  They have been pretty dead recently.  The aviation
Roundtable is page 410;1 (page 410, menu item 1).
The skydiving topics are:
   Category 11, topic 16
and
   Category 13, topic 7.

Just got a GEnie mail letter from R.SCHWANDT (Ric Schwandt)
asking about jumping in Texas.

Let's see.  M.DUCEY is on GEnie, and on here.  Along with
GEORGE.D  (George Dvorak) who sometimes jumps at Frankfort, IN.

--- QuickBBS 2.64 (Eval)
--- eecp 1.43 Beta LM2

 * Origin: SouthSide BBS HST powered from C to shining C (1:231/30)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)