[rec.skydiving] Welcome

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (12/07/90)

Fido-To: tom mccollough

Hi Chainsaw!  I got your pvt message and it worked But I don't know how
to send a private message to you.  How is everything going in Utah? Looks
like the ski season has started already from the reports here.  The West
Virginia resorts are starting to open already and it looks like it will
be a good year.  Para-Ski looks slow this year, the ParkWest meet is the
only one I've seen listed. They don't even have a site for the Nationals,
that's a shame. Have you voted yet? If not, please write my name in for
national director and mail it in. Thanks!
Thursday 12/6, 2:00p

---
--- eecp 1.43 Beta LM2

 * Origin: Skydive Orange BBS : WOCin' on Air (Opus 1:265/2)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)