[rec.skydiving] no posts

mspurgeo@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Mike Spurgeon) (01/23/91)

I give up.  Where did everybody go?  Is it just my site?  Are you
fido-net guys still out there?  I've seen almost nothing for the
last month or so.

Mike Spurgeon
P.O. Box 1
Athens OH 45701

Internet:  mspurgeo@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu

Clifton_RL@cc.curtin.edu.au (01/27/91)

In article <2818@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU>, mspurgeo@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Mike Spurgeon) writes:
> I give up.  Where did everybody go?  Is it just my site?  Are you
> fido-net guys still out there?  I've seen almost nothing for the
> last month or so.

Yes, it is quiet...

Are you interested in simulations?  I've been posting some graphs, and
am looking for some feedback on them.  Or some challenges!

I have to use small quanta of long distance phone calls to get at a
mainframe 600 km away, so I'll take a peek every few days to read your
postings and reply.

It'll be good to hear from you!

Roger Clifton,  Kalgoorlie, West Australia  29/1/91

dappel@grafted.UUCP (Dave Appel) (01/29/91)

mspurgeo@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Mike Spurgeon) writes:

> I give up.  Where did everybody go?  Is it just my site?  Are you
> fido-net guys still out there?  I've seen almost nothing for the
> last month or so.
>
> Mike Spurgeon

  I'm still here Mike.  I have access to both Fido and this Newsgroup.
The guy who was porting the messages lost access to the Usenet/Fidonet
gateway that he was using.  So there won't be any cross-posts for
a while.
   Toodles.