[rec.skydiving] El Cap!

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (02/02/91)

Fido-To: bill caefer

I talked with Blain Wright (of the YSA) right before our last issue went to
press. He said they were awaiting the decision from magistrate Pitts and,
"Things were looking good!" To keep up on events in the BASE community
subscribe to the:

                    The FIXED OBJECT JOURNAL
                    P.O. Box 195
                    Oceanside, CA 92049-0195
                 "We Play Underneath The Radar"

--- SLMAIL v1.36M  (#0339)
--- eecp 1.44 Beta LM2

 * Origin: ElectroShok Therapy it isn't just for breakfast anymore (1:202/412)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)