[rec.skydiving] Portland, Or Plane crash

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (02/02/91)

Fido-To: uiucuxc!ux1.cso.uiuc.edu!ifnxdml

Michael, you were right.  The plane was a C180 and the only thing that I can
add to it is that one of the seriously injured has since died.  It certainly
was tragic to loose two jumper, one of which was very dedicated to instruction
and the progression of the sport.  I heard from a witness that everything
seemed in order and that there is no explanation as of yet.

                Blue Skies!!
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.44 Beta LM2

 * Origin: Compulink Northwest I (1:105/303)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)