[rec.skydiving] First timers dive

lenny@dhw68k.cts.com (Lenny DiCicco) (02/20/91)

>From: davidru@blue.ism.isc.com (David Ruiz-Gomez)
>I've always wanted to practice these sports, unfortunately I haven't had time
>until now. Anybody out there know where I can go to get started?
>
>thanks,
>
>david

I am planning a group trip to Perris Valley (about 45 minutes from Anaheim) for
a bunch of first timers here at DPD.  We have almost enough for the group rate
of $130 each for 9 or more people.  This will be a tandem jump from 12.5K.
We plan on getting there about 10AM on March 23rd.  About 1 hour of orientation,
then up you go...  Anyone in the area interested in getting in on first timers
group please contact me by phone or e-mail before March 15th.

Lenny

Lenny M. DiCicco             | UUCP: lenny@dhw68k.cts.com
Data Processing Design, Inc. | o    < this is your brain
1400 North Brasher Street    | *    < this is your brain on drugs
Anaheim, CA.  92807          | * || < this is your brain with a side of bacon
(714) 970-1515  X232         | Any questions?