[rec.skydiving] Goodbye Rec.skydiving

pvf@ESD.3Com.COM (Paul Fries) (02/28/91)

Well, so long Rec.skydiving.  My tenure at 3Com has ended, and I don't
know when I will get access to a unix news system again.

Good luck to everybody.  May all of your jumps be safe and fun.

pvf

PS anybody reading in the Boise, ID. area?  If so, please get in touch.

Paul Fries
959-F La Mesa Terrace
Sunnyvale, CA  94086
(408)735-0869

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.fidonet.org (SKYDIVE) (03/04/91)

Fido-To: uiucuxc!esd.3com.com!pvf

In a message of <03 Mar 91  12:27:53>, uiucuxc!esd.3com.com!pvf writes:

 >Well, so long Rec.skydiving.  My tenure at 3Com has ended, and I don't
 >know when I will get access to a unix news system again.
 >
 >Good luck to everybody.  May all of your jumps be safe and fun.
 >
 >pvf
 >
 >PS anybody reading in the Boise, ID. area?  If so, please get in touch.

Don't despair!  FidoNet is there!!
You can log in to the BBS listed below and ask the SysOp to pick up the
SKYDIVE echo from the FidoNet backbone.  The BBS is located in Boise_ID,
so it'll be a local call to you :)

FidoNet node 1:347/3
The Idaho Root Cellar BBS
Charles Simpkinson, SysOp  =>  Chalres.Simpkinson@f3.n347.z1.fidonet.org
(208) 362-6068, 9600 baud >>HST<<

(I got this info from the current FidoNet Nodelist)

Hope this helps!

Blue Skies!

--- msged 1.99S ZTC
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: A skydiver is taken by the gravity of his situation
 (1:233/15)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)