[rec.skydiving] "Subscribing" to this conference.

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (03/28/91)

Fido-To: all

Does anyone know if it's possible to "subscribe" to this conference?
What I mean by this is as follows:

I have an internet address.  Often times it is possible to register
with an internet node such that you can submit entries to a conference
by sending that node e-mail, and that node will periodically mail you
batches of new conference entries.  That way, if you do not have access
to net news or fidonet, etc., etc., you can still participate in that
conference.

So, if you know a way to do this with this conference, please leave a
reply, or better yet, reply to me directly.  Thanks in advance...

Scott Traurig           traurig@ncavax.decnet.lockheed.com
D-13275 S/L JM 91
--- QuickBBS 2.66   a need for freefall....
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Skydive Over Texas (512)873-9464 FIDO: (1:382/64)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)