[rec.skydiving] DZ close to MID-Hudson, NY

sellentu@isis.cs.du.edu (Scott J. Ellentuch) (04/22/91)

Hello All,

     I'm currently in AFF training while I am out on business at
Skydive Colorado.  (SIDE NOTE: Which I feel is a very competent
organization). I actually live in Newburgh, NY (Mid Hudson Region).
I would like to know what the DZ's local to there are, and if there is
any way to find out the safety record of such zones.  I don't mind
traveling to NJ/PA/CT as long as I can find a GOOD DZ.

     BTW: While I'm here, has anyone developed any skydiving software??
Log Book/Manifest/DZ management package.. Etc.  Or .GIF files?

Scott J. Ellentuch / The Telecom Security Group / Newburgh, NY
(Borrowing time on the Denver Univ. Unix system while out here)
Reply back to me at TUC@STORMKING.COM

P.S. - Sorry about the 2 failed attempts at posting before.  The way
they have it set up is different than I am used to.  The editor (SMILE)
is also a little different.  FLAMES to /dev/null@stormking.com

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (05/18/91)

Fido-To: uiucuxc!isis.cs.du.edu!sellentu

I'm pres. of United Para Club, New Hanover, PA, (Herd) 215-323-9667. I
like to think that we have a terrific AFF program, but I am biased.
Blue Sky Ranch in Gardiner, NY is closer to ya.

--- QuickBBS 2.75 (Beta-11)
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Skydive Over Texas (512)873-9464 FIDO: (1:382/64)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)