[rec.skydiving] New user

SKYDIVE@f15.n233.z1.FIDONET.ORG (SKYDIVE) (06/02/91)

Fido-To: skydive

  Well, first of all let me say that I feel rather inadequate to even
consider convering on this subject, as I have only made 7 jumps to date,
but I do enjoy skydiving emensly and would like to get involved with the
discussion.
  I have jumped in Sparta, IL for the first just, and then in
Tellaqua(sp?) OK until the proprietors moved to Sallassa OK and created
Greene Country Skydivers Association.
  I've never experienced a reserve ride yet, but honestly I look forward
to it (not necessarily saying that I want it to happen, but I would like
the experience).  I made 3 SL jumped, then a DRCP, and the rest have been
hop-and-pops.  Again, I'm relatively new at this BBS area and Skydiving,
but hope to have fun and involvement in both.
  Just wanted to introduce myself...
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: A skydiver is taken by the gravity of his situation (1:233/15)
--
SKYDIVE - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)