[rec.skydiving] Jumping in France

mills@granite.ma30.bull.com (John Luke Mills) (06/29/91)

I am going to be in Paris on business for a few weeks in July.  Any
info on jumping in France/Europe,  where, $$, etc.  would be appreciated.

                )
         o     /
        >     /    )__  __
       /     /    /   )   )
      /     (    /   (   (
  (__/

--

yzarn@lhdsy1.chevron.com (Philip Yzarn de Louraille) (06/30/91)

In article <1991Jun28.212155.7959@granite.ma30.bull.com> mills@granite.ma30.bull.com (John Luke Mills) writes:
>I am going to be in Paris on business for a few weeks in July.  Any
>info on jumping in France/Europe,  where, $$, etc.  would be appreciated.

Oh shit, I hate you already. Try La Ferte-Gaucher, 40 miles East of
Paris, in the Department of Seine et Marnes. A beautiful place, used to be
run like a clock, maybe it is still run that way.
Another *beautiful* drop-zone is in Holland, at the Island of Texel.
People are great and friendly and most likely will treat you well
without knowing you (same for most of Europe, actually)
I have not jumped in Europe for the last 4 years so I do not know the
prices anymore. Sorry!
Have fun.
--
  Philip Yzarn de Louraille                 Internet: yzarn@chevron.com
  Research Support Division                 Unix & Open Systems