[alt.romance] A movie

ciekansk@bgsuvax.UUCP (Jennifer Ciekanski) (01/20/90)

Can anyone recommend a good romantic comedy that I could find at the local
video store?  Something along the lines of "When Harry Met Sally" would be
good.

                                            -Jennifer

shari@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Shari L. Landes) (01/20/90)

In article <5352@bgsuvax.UUCP> ciekansk@bgsuvax.UUCP (Jennifer Ciekanski) writes:
>Can anyone recommend a good romantic comedy that I could find at the local
>video store?  Something along the lines of "When Harry Met Sally" would be
>good.
>
>                                            -Jennifer

Not only along the lines of Harry Met Sally, but the original of
Harry Met Sally:
Annie Hall
of course!
More realistic though!!--
Shari Landes, Dept. of Psych.,Princeton Univ., Green Hall, Princeton NJ 08544
609-452-4663                                   shari@confidence.princeton.EDU
"It is nearly an insoluable pancake, a conundrum of inscrutable potentialities,
a snorter."

magik@norby.acns.nwu.edu (Jeff Williamson) (01/20/90)

In article <5352@bgsuvax.UUCP> ciekansk@bgsuvax.UUCP (Jennifer Ciekanski) writes:
>Can anyone recommend a good romantic comedy that I could find at the local
>video store?  Something along the lines of "When Harry Met Sally" would be
>good.

"Cousins" starring Ted Danson and Isabella Rosellini (?) is a good one. Not so
much comedy, but very romantic.

"Say Anything" with John Cusack and Ione Skye is also good.

>                                            -Jennifer

--magik (aka magik@norby.acns.nwu.edu)

"I have hidden your keys! You *must* *chill*!!"
	--John Cusack as Lloyd Dobler, _Say Anything_