[sci.aquaria] Cancellation and Suspicion

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) (01/12/90)

In article <10939@attctc.Dallas.TX.US>, rissa@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O Tuama) writes:

> >How is it being malicious to defend Bill's intellectual resources???

> and Pink, Floyd.  Cancellation and Suspicion, remember now?

That posting could only be considered malicious if there had been no
air of hanky-panky during the con.aquaria vote.  Since there was, my
posting was quite reasonable.

> >And who is "Daffy"?
>
> Daffy???  Oh come on, Jeff, you know who Daffy is.  Everyone knows
> who Daffy is.

Yeah, but you shouldn't call poor Richard that.  Even if he does
use "irregardless".

> >Pro Libertas,
>
> Inter alia....

Actually, Libertas is good for *whatever* alia.

Jeff Daiell

If anyone has Elise Breen's email address, please send it to me.

--
Here's how to tell my twins apart:  Colleen is smart, sweet, and pretty,
while Kelly is smart, sweet, and pretty.

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) (01/14/90)

In article <10979@attctc.Dallas.TX.US>, rissa@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O Tuama) writes:
> In article <LB01M66xds8@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) writes:
> >That posting could only be considered malicious if there had been no
> >air of hanky-panky during the con.aquaria vote.  Since there was, my
> >posting was quite reasonable.
>
> No, your posting wasn't reasonable, Jeff.  Not at all -- even if you
> could prove the assertion you are making here, it was malicious behav-
> ior on your part to have given into hTom Rounds' hysteria

I think it's evident there was an air of hanky-panky surrounding
the vote, Trisha (or are you one of those who claim Watergate will prove
to be a mere mistake when all the facts come out?).  Starting with
the misnaming for the purpose of defrauding certain sites, and going
on to various questions about the vote.   Given that and the general
level of nastiness Richard exhibited then and since, I don't blame
Thom for being a bit antsy.

And, no, I'm not asking you to be ladylike, or gentlemanly, either,
for that matter.  I just think it would be nice if you didn't
frequently act like something that has its meals tossed to it from
a safe distance by someone armed with a tranq rifle.

Jeff

--

jpp@tygra.UUCP (John Palmer) (01/14/90)

In article <QZ11Ixds8@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) writes:
}In article <10979@attctc.Dallas.TX.US>, rissa@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O Tuama) writes:
}> In article <LB01M66xds8@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) writes:
}> >That posting could only be considered malicious if there had been no
}> >air of hanky-panky during the con.aquaria vote.  Since there was, my
}> >posting was quite reasonable.
}>
}
}I think it's evident there was an air of hanky-panky surrounding
}the vote, Trisha (or are you one of those who claim Watergate will prove
}to be a mere mistake when all the facts come out?).  Starting with
}the misnaming for the purpose of defrauding certain sites, and going
}on to various questions about the vote.   Given that and the general
}level of nastiness Richard exhibited then and since, I don't blame
}Thom for being a bit antsy.
}
}And, no, I'm not asking you to be ladylike, or gentlemanly, either,
}for that matter.  I just think it would be nice if you didn't
}frequently act like something that has its meals tossed to it from
}a safe distance by someone armed with a tranq rifle.
}
}
}Jeff

I for one am getting TIRED of listening to CHILDREN bicker back and
forth about various things in this newsgroup. Personal attacks are
low class and unprofessional, and thats what I'm seeing here. Isn't
this newsgroup supposed to be for discussion of proposals for new
newsgroups and network policy?

--
=  CAT-TALK Conferencing Network, Prototype Computer Conferencing System  =
-  1-800-825-3069, 300/1200/2400 baud, 8/N/1. New users use 'new'         -

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) (01/15/90)

Patricia O Tuama invites:

> Come by and see me

Wasn't that line "Why don't you come on up and see me sometime"?

Followups to rec.arts.cinema.

Jeff