[alt.sources.wanted] Seeking BBS software..

gaggy@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Gregory Gulik) (11/16/89)

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can obtain BBS software
for UNIX?

I have ftp access..

--
Gregory Gulik
	gagme!greg@jolnet.orpk.il.us || gulik@depaul.edu

kevin@cbmvax.UUCP (Kevin Klop) (11/18/89)

In article <2119@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US> gaggy@jolnet.orpk.il.us (Gregory Gulik) writes:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know where I can obtain BBS software
>for UNIX?

The only software that I'm aware of (and I must admit to being a
complete (well, almost complete) neophyte in the UNIX world is
run on a XENIX system.  You might try contacting the administrator
of that system at the following address:

                   ccicpg!stanton!donegan

The software is a complete BBS system that is also compatible with
the FIDONET network.

>I have ftp access..

He's not in INTERNET, so I doubt that he has access to the ftp
network.  However, I'm sure that he won't mind you downloading it.
Give him a ring - he's a pretty good guy.

>--
>Gregory Gulik
>	gagme!greg@jolnet.orpk.il.us || gulik@depaul.edu
>	|| or variations thereof...