[alt.sources.wanted] EDT for UNIX?

csquared@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Randy Clarke) (07/23/90)

     I've got several dozen programmers that are in the process of moving
from VMS to Unix...There has been alot of resistance to use vi, and I was
wondering if anyone knew of a version of EDT for Unix...source preferable,
but binary is okay...PD or licensed, doesn't matter.

                         Many Thanks,
                              Randy Clarke

email:  csquared@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

"Recycle or Die"  ---bumper sticker

markh@squirrel.LABS.TEK.COM (Mark Henderson) (07/25/90)

In article <34305@ut-emx.UUCP> csquared@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Randy Clarke) writes:
>     I've got several dozen programmers that are in the process of moving
>from VMS to Unix...There has been alot of resistance to use vi, and I was
>wondering if anyone knew of a version of EDT for Unix...source preferable,
>but binary is okay...PD or licensed, doesn't matter.

Boston Business Computing has a product called EDT+, their phone number is
+1 508 470 0444

Also, Mesira has MORMACS/EDT +1 408 425 7115

Both are available for SUN platforms...

I have not used either of these products so do not endorse them in
any way whatsoever.

Mark Henderson
--
Mark Henderson, Tektronix, Inc., MS 50-662, P.O. Box 500, Beaverton, OR 97077
Telephone: +1 503 627 6280  FAX: +1 503 627 5502  TELEX: 6503784996MCI UW