[alt.sources.wanted] Looking for a tool to make UNIX-Time

sz@materna.uucp (Stefan Zimmermann) (11/25/90)

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool which you can give date and time and it will return
the UNIX-Time.

I've heard about a tool 'mktime' which will do this.

Please can somebody mail me where I can get it.

Thanks in advance
		Stefan.

hotte@sunrise.in-berlin.de (Horst Laumer) (11/27/90)

hotte@sunrise.in-berlin.de (Horst Laumer) writes:

>sz@materna.uucp (Stefan Zimmermann) writes:

>>Hi,

>>I'm looking for a tool which you can give date and time and it will return
>>the UNIX-Time.

>>I've heard about a tool 'mktime' which will do this.

>>Please can somebody mail me where I can get it.

>>Thanks in advance
>>		Stefan.

>My solution is on the way via EMail (a little too long to post it here).
>Other folks interested please contact me via EMail.

>                Horst

Horst Laumer, Kantstrasse 107, D-1000 Berlin 12 ! Bang-Adress: A Relict Of
Domain: hotte@sunrise.in-berlin.de              ! Pre-Routing-Times, When
Bang:   ...unido!fub!geminix!sunrise!hotte      ! Computers Were Unmanagable