[alt.sources.wanted] Multi-User Games

kennii@wybbs.mi.org (Kenn Booth II) (01/13/91)

Wanted: Sources or locations of where I can find sources for
Multi-User games (not of the MUD type, LPMUD, TinyMUD, AberMUD, etc...)
like empire, or rogue-type, or just about any other...

Please... I cannot FTP, so if you could uuencode and send them, or
have the address and help command for a mail-server, that would be
great as well...

(Sources to run under SCO-Xenix SysV-386)

(Please mail me before sending any programs, so I don't get several
copies of the same thing...)

Thanx!

Kenn "Jazz" Booth II -- Micro-Data Consultants
[kennii@wybbs.mi.org]
[...!uunet!mailrus!sharkey!wybbs!kennii]

balrog@tardis.cs.ed.ac.uk (Stuart Whyte) (01/19/91)

In article <609@wybbs.mi.org> kennii@wybbs.mi.org (Kenn Booth II) writes:
>Wanted: Sources or locations of where I can find sources for
>Multi-User games (not of the MUD type, LPMUD, TinyMUD, AberMUD, etc...)
>like empire, or rogue-type, or just about any other...
>
>Please... I cannot FTP, so if you could uuencode and send them, or
>have the address and help command for a mail-server, that would be
>great as well...
>
>(Sources to run under SCO-Xenix SysV-386)
>
>(Please mail me before sending any programs, so I don't get several
>copies of the same thing...)

Could I also ask for people to send me both multi user and single user games
that will run on ULTRIX V1.2.

Thanks.

Balrog

* Stuart Whyte (The Balrog) E-mail1: balrog@uk.ac.ed.cs.tardis		       *