[alt.sources.wanted] Corvus disk drive, Model 6

fseipel@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Frank E. Seipel) (01/28/91)

 Anyone have a Corvus model 6 drive laying around? I need a 20mb one.
Please e-mail me.

laird@chinet.chi.il.us (Laird J. Heal) (01/30/91)

In article <1991Jan28.044424.25578@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu> fseipel@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Frank E. Seipel) writes:

> Anyone have a Corvus model 6 drive laying around? I need a 20mb one.
>Please e-mail me.
2.  An unwritten rule is to never use mail where news will better serve
    to ridicule, and especially not where the author implies he does
    not read the group he just posted to:  hence
1.  if you were to post your query in misc.computers.wanted you might
    get a reply that Weird Stuff Warehouse has tons of Corvus stuff,
    or at least so I have heard.

P.S. I do not read misc.computers.wanted so feel free to flame me there.
P.P.S. "lay" is a transitive verb and the massive size of Corvus drives
       makes it unlikely that they would ever do anything besides "lie"
       around, that is, of course, after they have been layed.
P.P.P.S. I have no connection with Weird Stuff Warehouse and cannot even
         find their telephone number right now.  try ba.wanted perhaps.
--
Laird J. Heal                           The Usenet is dead!
Here:  laird@chinet.chi.il.us		Long Live the Usenet!