[alt.sources.wanted] Fast Fourier Transforms Wanted

bsv@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Bhalvinder Virdee [NS11]) (01/31/91)

I am currently involved in the fantastic area of Fourier Transforms.

Does anybody out there have any software to crunch 2K of input data,
using a Fourier or a Fast Fourier Transform ?

Please send your entries to ASAP including a listing of the program, preferably written in C.

trh@ukc.ac.uk (T.R.Hopkins) (02/01/91)

In article <B%#&-D-@uzi-9mm.fulcrum.bt.co.uk> bsv@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Bhalvinder Virdee [NS11]) writes:

>I am currently involved in the fantastic area of Fourier Transforms.
>
>Does anybody out there have any software to crunch 2K of input data,
>using a Fourier or a Fast Fourier Transform ?
>
>Please send your entries to ASAP including a listing of the program, preferably written in C.

There are some fft routines in C available from netlib. Try mailing
netlib@ukc.ac.uk the message

send fft.shar from c

To get full details of what else is available from netlib include the
extra line

send index

Tim