[alt.sources.wanted] TCSH for Ultrix 4.1?

ehrlich@cs.psu.edu (Dan Ehrlich) (02/10/91)

Does TCSH for Ultrix 4.1 on a DECstation 5000 exist?  If it does where can I
FTP a copy from?  Binaries are OK.  Diffs to CSH would be nicer.

Thanks in advance.
--
Dan Ehrlich - Sr. Systems Programmer - Penn State Computer Science
<ehrlich@cs.psu.edu>/Voice: +1 814 863 1142/FAX: +1 814 865 3176

yedidya@bimacs.BITNET (Yedidya Israel) (02/17/91)

In article <y2dGxf0j@cs.psu.edu> ehrlich@cs.psu.edu (Dan Ehrlich) writes:
>Does TCSH for Ultrix 4.1 on a DECstation 5000 exist?  If it does where can I
>FTP a copy from?  Binaries are OK.  Diffs to CSH would be nicer.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>--
>Dan Ehrlich - Sr. Systems Programmer - Penn State Computer Science
><ehrlich@cs.psu.edu>/Voice: +1 814 863 1142/FAX: +1 814 865 3176

How about ftping tcsh.decstation-ultrix4.0.Z from tesla.ee.cornel.edu ?
--
| Israel Yedidya, Math & CS Department, Bar-Ilan U, Ramat-Gan, ISRAEL. |
| Internet: yedidya@bimacs.biu.ac.il            Bitnet: yedidya@bimacs |