[alt.sources.wanted] need sources for MS-DOS TSR;s

sxdal@acad3.alaska.edu (03/01/91)

I am trying to learn how to write MS-DOS TSR's in C and am looking for
source code programming examples. Sources in C are preferred but all are
welcome. or if someone can point me towards an FTP-able archive that
would be nice.

Don
--
Don Levinson == sxdal@acad3.alaska.edu == sxdal@alaska

rmk@rmkhome.UUCP (Rick Kelly) (03/04/91)

In article <1991Mar1.094840.1@acad3.alaska.edu> sxdal@acad3.alaska.edu writes:
>I am trying to learn how to write MS-DOS TSR's in C and am looking for
>source code programming examples. Sources in C are preferred but all are
>welcome. or if someone can point me towards an FTP-able archive that
>would be nice.

If you have Turbo C, try buying a copy of:

			TURBO C
		memory-resident utilities,
			screen i/o and
		programming techniques

		Author:	Al Stevens

		Publisher: MIS:PRESS

		ISBN: 0-943518-35-0

This is a very good book, that will lead you to writing your own TSR's.
A disk is available with all source code from the book.

Rick Kelly	rmk@rmkhome.UUCP	frog!rmkhome!rmk	rmk@frog.UUCP