[alt.sources.wanted] Looking for a trouble-ticket package

root@fibercom.COM (Operator) (03/21/91)

I'm looking for a trouble-ticket package, either 3rd party or public domain,
to run under SunOS.  Particularly, I need something to help track software
bug reports, fixes, comments, etc.  Any pointers to such a package would be
welcome.  Vendor replies are welcome.  Email only please.

Thanks,

--dave

p.s. I know about the "trouble" package that was posted to comp.sources.misc
	  some time ago, but I am looking for something more flexible.

--
David W. Minnich               INTERNET: root@fibercom.com
FiberCom, Inc.                 UUCP: ...!uunet!fibercom!root

dave@exloghou.portal.com (Dave St.Clair) (03/23/91)

In article <15730@fibercom.COM>, root@fibercom.COM (Operator) writes:

> I'm looking for a trouble-ticket package, either 3rd party or public domain,
> to run under SunOS.  Particularly, I need something to help track software
> bug reports, fixes, comments, etc.  Any pointers to such a package would be
> welcome.  Vendor replies are welcome.  Email only please.

There is a package available from AT&T called SABLIME that
is a generic project adminstration tools.  It combines source
code control and modification requests as well as other goodies.

We use it for development, maintainance, and software release as
well has product tracking.  You do not have to use the entire pkg:
you can use it as just an MR system.

Call AT&T for more info:
	Software Licensing - 1-800-462-8146

Dave St.Clair