[alt.sources.wanted] Forms package for UNIX

nwm@raider.RAIDERNET.COM (Neal W. McClain) (03/31/91)

My first reply attempt went sour, so we'll try again....

tomg@mishima.mishima.mn.org (Thomas S. Greenwalt) writes:

>Well even combining the pockets of myself and my friends we find ourselves
>not able to afford the outlay.  I've used Cscape on DOS a couple years ago
>and wasn't very impressed, especially after fixing a stack of bugs found
..text deleted..
>up some.  I really felt sorry for the guy that I talked to.  It sounded like
>he was the only fulltime programmer they had on staff at the time.

I felt that way at first, too.  But Oakland group has cleaned up their act
a lot since then.  They have much better support and a BBS that also gets
pretty quick responses.  They have a usenet address for tech support, too.

Of course, their service should be good.  Their product is not cheap.
Product and support have improved a lot in the last 3 years that I've
been using it.

Neal McClain             | Beam me up Scottie!  There's no intelligent
Murfreesboro, TN.        | life down here.