[alt.sources.wanted] Whetstone & Dhrystone sources

roddi@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Roddi Walker) (04/11/91)

Hi!
	I was wondering if some kind soul out there in net.land soul
mail me the source (or any ftp address) of the Dhrystone and Whetstone
benchmarks (the later the version, the better).
	They may be lousy for system performance, but they're good for
comparing compiler performance on the same platform :-)

Roddi.

shotokan@diku.dk (Kim H|glund) (04/12/91)

roddi@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Roddi Walker) writes:
>	I was wondering if some kind soul out there in net.land soul
>mail me the source (or any ftp address) of the Dhrystone and Whetstone
>benchmarks (the later the version, the better).

They're available from ftp.diku.dk [129.142.96.1] in /pub/benchmark .

Enjoy,
  Kim
_____
Kim Hoeglund				    E-mail: shotokan@diku.dk
Systems Administrator, CS Dept. at University of Copenhagen, Denmark