[comp.sys.m88k] Philips and RISC

eric@cssoff.syssup.tds.philips.nl (Eric van Rheenen) (10/13/90)

In article <41775@mips.mips.COM> mash@mips.COM (John Mashey) writes:
> Has Phillips actually announced an 88K system product?
>          (also, could somebody point me at something that talks about phillips>          being a second source for 88Ks? Is that true?)

Although this reaction is a little bit late, here is our answer:

	Philips Information Systems has announced to start shipping 88K systems
	from beginning 1991 onwards. These systems are the Motorola Delta 88 series
	in a Philips version.

I hope this will answer your question.

Eric van Rheenen
Philips Informatie Systemen Nederland B.V.
Tel  : +31 (0)55 - 43 3372      |  UUCP    :  ...!mcsun!philapd!cssnl!eric
Fax  : +31 (0)55 - 43 3487      |  Internet:  eric@syssup.tds.philips.nl