[alt.peeves] Fast-food idiodacys

ain14922@merrimack.edu (01/19/90)

In article <1989Dec27.185153.3363@athena.mit.edu>, rdonahue@arktouros.MIT.EDU (Bob Donahue) writes:

> 	Another source of merriment is ordering Green Chile cheeseburgers
> (then on sale for 99c) WITHOUT the cheese, and STILL getting them for 99c
> apiece.  I finally managed to get a dweeb to do this by ordering the cheese
> on the side...  a manager came over and finally let me have the burgers

  I have many peeves with Pizza Hut which I won't go into here, but I get them
back by always ordering extra cheese.  No pizza - just "extra cheese."

	Me: I'd like some 'extra cheese', please.
     Dweeb: Certainly, sir.  What size pizza?
	Me: Pizza?  What pizza?  I want 'extra cheese.'
     Dweeb: (confused)  but..  but.. but.. you can't just order extra cheese...
	Me: (causing scene) listen, it says right here: 'extra cheese, $.40'!!
         continue as long as is amusing until manager comes over, then split

	works every time.....snicker

--
Douglas D. Linder                  AIN14922@merrimack.edu
Merrimack College, N. Andover, MA  {uunet,wang,ulowell}!samsung!hubdub!ain14922