[alt.peeves] ``Standard'' colors for desktop computers

mathew@mantis.co.uk (mathew) (04/22/91)

malc@tahoe.unr.edu (Malcolm L. Carlock) writes:
> Admittedly, this light tan and black (or all-black) color scheme tends to
> be non-distracting and soothing to the eye, but has anyone else besides me
> ever been tempted to get a can of "Hot Purple" spray paint (and maybe a
> day-glo orange racing stripe kit) and liven up their disk shoebox or CPU?

Jeff "The GOD of Arcade Games" Minter has a resprayed Atari ST. It's black
with starfields and rainbows and geometric shapes in neon colours and similar
bizarre decorations.

mathew

--
If you're a John Foxx fan, please mail me!