[comp.os.os2] MS-OS/2 1.2

lima@nixsin.UUCP (Arthur Lim) (10/24/89)

I've heard numerous mentions about OS/2 1.2 being available. Can someone
enlighten me whether this is from IBM or MS ? Any difference ? What about
the SDK ?

Thanks.

Arthur Lim  Nixdorf Regional HQ Pte Ltd, Singapore
!usa: mcvax!unido!nixpbe!lim.sin
usa : uunet!philabs!linus!nixbur!lim.sin

root@dialog.UUCP (Christian Motz) (10/30/89)

In article <418@nixsin.UUCP> lima@nixsin.UUCP (Arthur Lim) writes:
>I've heard numerous mentions about OS/2 1.2 being available. Can someone
>enlighten me whether this is from IBM or MS ? Any difference ? What about
>the SDK ?

Well, it's not been made available to the public yet, but the prereleases
are being shipped to developers. I think the official release will be in
the spring of '90. Would anyone from Microsoft or IBM care to comment on
that?

--
Christian Motz           uucp: ...!uunet!mcvax!unido!nadia!dialog!root
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" -- Sledge Hammer         Bix: cmotz