[comp.os.os2] SED and AWK wanted

nacer@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.com (Abdenacer Moussaoui) (01/09/90)

Can one e-mail or post GNU sed and awk, or point me to an archive
preferably a listserver (source code would be nice)

Thank you.
--Abdenacer 	(nacer@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.COM)

rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Kai-Uwe Rommel) (01/17/90)

In article <10670013@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.com> nacer@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.com (Abdenacer Moussaoui) writes:
>Can one e-mail or post GNU sed and awk, or point me to an archive
>preferably a listserver (source code would be nice)
>
>Thank you.
>--Abdenacer 	(nacer@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.COM)

Are there more people interested in GNU awk and sed ? I compiled them
for OS/2 and could post them (please no flames about too much binaries
in comp.os.os2 :-) if interest is big enough. GNU diff, grep and tar
are also available.

Kai Uwe Rommel
Munich
rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de

thakulin@hila.hut.fi (Timo T Hakulinen) (01/18/90)

In article <1058@tuminfo1.lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de> rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Kai-Uwe Rommel) writes:
>Are there more people interested in GNU awk and sed ? I compiled them
>for OS/2 and could post them (please no flames about too much binaries
>in comp.os.os2 :-) if interest is big enough. GNU diff, grep and tar
>are also available.

By all means do, but with sources please.  This way everyone can get what
they want - people who don't want to bother with the compilation and those
who want precisely that (me).

Timo