[comp.os.os2] PROBLEMS WITH MOUSE AFTER BOOT

Ajai.Sehgal@f117.n270.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Ajai Sehgal) (01/31/90)

From: ajai@sce.carleton.ca (Ajai Sehgal)
Date: 25 Jan 90 20:10:20 GMT

Newsgroups: comp.os.os2

Thanks to this newsgroup and all the E-MAil advise, my proble with the
Logitech Mouse not responding after booting OS/2 from DOS is solved.

The trick was to use Logitech's "CLICK" program to re-program the mouse
as PC-Mouse compatible (the 5B protocol) prior to booting OS/2 with the
"BOOT /OS2" command (actually click will recognize the command and
automatically configure the mouse if properly set up).

Many thanks to all who answered my call for help!

Regards, Ajai.

.ORIGIN: 025/099 - From FIDONET (1:270/117) via LSS NIGHTLINE BBS Gate! HBG, PA
--
Ajai Sehgal - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: alberta!dvinci!weyr!270!117!Ajai.Sehgal