[comp.os.os2] TE/2 Beta Test Version

Brady.Flowers@f512.n157.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Brady Flowers) (01/30/90)

RH> Is the beta test CLOSED ?

  There will be one final beta release, this week sometime. TE2_100E.ZIP
will be available here at OHIONet and Fernwood.

--
Brady Flowers - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: alberta!dvinci!weyr!157!512!Brady.Flowers

Dave.Chatfield@f512.n157.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Dave Chatfield) (02/02/90)

 > In a message to Randy Harner <30 Jan 90  9:26:00> Brady
 > Flowers wrote:
 >
 >  >RH> Is the beta test CLOSED ?
 >
 >  BF>  There will be one final beta release, this week sometime.
 >  BF> TE2_100E.ZIP will be available here at OHIONet and
 > Fernwood.
 >
 > Ok thanks. I freq'd FILES from OHIONet and got nothing but
 > Desqview stuff....

Oops! Mea Culpa. I've long since had my OS/2 files in the FREQable
table on my Opus, but I have forgotten to update the FILES list in
quite some time. I just kicked out a new one. Sorry.

  -Dave

--
Dave Chatfield - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: alberta!dvinci!weyr!157!512!Dave.Chatfield